Tuesday 11 September 2012

trick & treating you!

Autumn is fast approaching now the leaves are beginning to change and soon halloween will be here! And so in my spare moments getting ready to post for my sisters blog party The moonlight under the big top on the 29th september,and Ive been making halloween/carnival themed things for my blog post for Le Mysterieux Carnival blog party taking place on the 6th october.so please feel free to come bye and visit for them x I will also be doing some givaways then too!
here a quick pic of my progess x
I have also made a clown/dancing bear which I am going to paint and add a neck ruffle too,how cute is he!x

2 comments:

Wendy Aspinall said...

oh very very cute so are the rest of the wee folk..... Julie they are as sweet as candy

Red Rose Alley said...

These are sooo cute.

I got your little tags in the mail. They are all so lovely. Thank you for sending them to me. I love getting surprises in the mail.

~Sheri at Red Rose Alley