Monday 16 July 2012

A craft Room Re-vamp

I was visiting my sisters blog page the other day and
found her photos of her newly painted and rearanged
craft space and I realised I didnt really have a
craft room! just a desk in my living room.
I live in a very small flat and I have always been a
little crazy about keeping tidy and putting away
everything! after Ive finished making!
but its not easy staying inspired that way!x
So over the weekend I had a move round and made
my own craft space with glass pots and bowls filled
with embellishments,my artwork,ATCS,inspiration,
a Computer area and lots of space for more!...

So here is a photo montage for you to see too...
So now I am feeling super inspired!
Here is a photo of what I have been working on!x
I hope you like my crafting space! I DO x





2 comments:

Wendy Aspinall said...

I like it .. I think you be very inspired now can't wait to see what you come up with hugs sis

Angela said...

Your space looks so cozy (cosy) and cute! Just having stuff organized makes me more inspired to create. I just finished throwing out, cleaning, and sorting in my sewing studio...I'm ready to start a bunch of new projects now!
Have a great night!
Angela