Wednesday 28 September 2011

Halloween Tin Swap

Halloween is fast approaching!when the ghosts & Ghouls walk by night,and creatures crawl from their graves.
And so when my sister asked me if I wanted to take part in her blogs halloween tin swap I could not say no.
I loved designing my tin to send! but nothing is better than receiving someones else creations.
So here are the beautiful designs from my sister wendy visit her at http://blissangels.blogspot.com







A few picture of my designs x



7 comments:

Wendy Aspinall said...

OH i'm glad you got everything it one piece...I love my tin and the cards I need to ask you whatyou want me to do about the other tin .. can you email me or phone from mum's hugs wendy

Denise said...

Glad to drop by and meet lil' sis.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I forgot to mention...I LOVE YOUR HEADER!
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Electra said...

Obviously, talent runs in your family!!

Yvonne said...

Oh, some fabulous art here!

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Oh my gosh 2 very talented sisters! Hugs,Tee

Lynn Stevens said...

What a wonderful gifts you received from Wendy. I adore her art work too!

Your tin is so sweet and love how it folds out.

I wish I could get my sister to create,how fun that you have common interests!.
hugs Lynn