Sunday 1 August 2010

ATC crazy




My Sister Wendy sent me two ATCs(Artist Trading Card)the other day, And I was compelled to have ago!! ATCS are a designed piece of card 6.4cm x 8.9cm in size. Which the sender uses different media Fabric,college,paint techniques in fact any goes...to create a mini masterpiece. Then you start trading your designs!..They serve as a way to experiment and try out new ideas and inspiration WHILE promoting your work!.
Here's what I designed and sent back! HOPE SHE LIKES THEM....


Wendy also has a new blog page http://BlishfullATCSwap.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Hi Julie!
I am Debbie, Wendy sent me over to have a look at your ATCs. Beautiful job! I wish you were able to participate in our swaps. You have a talented family, Wendy does some beautiful art work as well. I am following you and look forward to reading your blog and getting to know you.
Debbie

Chris Arlington said...

Hello, Wendy sent me over and she wasn't kidding when she said you had talent. It must run in the family. She is so proud of you and rightly so.

Wendy Aspinall said...

I have a blog for you to look at http://addictedtoatcs.blogspot.com/ they do a monthly ATC swap and they are based in England...Love Wendy

Simply Debbie said...

GOOD MORNING JULIE,
YOUR SISTER, WENDY, LEFT A POST FOR US TO COME SEE YOUR ATC'S.
WOW...WHAT TALENT RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY. YOUR ATC'S ARE BEAUTIFUL.
I JOINED YOUR AWESOME BLOG SO I CAN KEEP UP WITH YOU ON MY GOOGLE READER.
SO VERY NICE TO MEET YOU.
HAVE A VERY LOVELY DAY
HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Edith Schmidt said...

Great work I love it.

Electra said...

How could she NOT like them, they're lovely! (Wendy told me about you...tee hee)

Angela said...

Hello! Talent does run in your family! Your cards (and Wendy's) are beautiful!
I agree...these cards are addicting!
Angela
www.sewloquacious.blogspot.com